Thursday, July 23, 2009

Two more LOVES




I have found a few new loves...... First I love the Sunflower Farmers Market store. It is located in Orem and Salt Lake. Why do I lovei it? The produce is always fresh, the store is small, promotes being healthy, and CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! It is basically like going to a farmers market indoors and getting organic natural food for cheap. I only buy produce, cheese and meat there. Mostly load up on produce.

The second thing I love is gardens. Last year while I was about ready to have Carter I got the nesting hair to dig up some grass and make a garden. Shane was not overly excited but found that we together love gardening. We have been picking peas everyday and eating them. At night I walk out and grab my peppers and beans to cook for dinner, it is great to have a store in your back yard, not to mention how healthy it is for you. I strongly recommend having a garden if you have the room you will love it and it is not hard to maintain.

So there you have it my NEW TWO things I LOVE....more to come I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment